Life as a mythic journey

Your Mythic Journey by Keen and Valley-Fox - what a book! A real gem. Not every day one stumbles across such an exquisite basket of meaning. The idea of a personal story as a mythology seems to me so appealing, specifically after I concluded a while ago a work on the unreality of time in the Philosophy Pathways course. Opening the stage of your life for the play of its heroes - images, memories, desires, thoughts - is liberating. I hope I have enough courage to write the INO autobiography this way.

The style is captivating. One journey worth more than a thousand Elbows :)

Comments

  1. I'm glad you like it. I think it's a great book, and I'm grateful to my colleagues for finding it and using it in this program.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Неудобные студенты, или Кто не дает нам оправдывать варварство

Rogers and the Educational System

Basic life values and goals